Chocolate Mint Cookies

I have seen several recipes for faux Girl Scout cookies made with Ritz crackers dipped in mint chocolate. I did mine a bit differently.

Ingredients

No Cook Fondant:

Directions

Combine fondant ingredients together to form a soft ball. Put in air tight container.

Melt the chocolate and wax.

Put some fondant in the middle of a Ritz cracker and press and form with fingers on top to the edge. When chocolate is melted, use a knife and spread the chocolate over the top and down the edges of the cracker and set on wax paper to dry.

You may prefer to dip the whole cracker. I also have ground up candy canes and sprinkled on top of the wet chocolate. These also freeze well.

By Sarah Ann from Shelton, WA

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

These sound good, but our local Dollar General, carries a chocolate mint cookie, $1.00 a box, that tastes just like the Girl Scout cookies.

Hey Dee..

Sometimes you can't beat them dollar stores. Merry Christmas!

Sarah Ann

Sounds great. I have the original recipe too. It just has melted chocolate, crackers and peppermint drops. I'll have to fool around with this one. I think orange would taste good in the fondant instead of mint.

Comment

Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts Cookies No BakeDecember 20, 2008
Vanilla Ice Cream With Mint on Top
Recipes Using Mint
Mint Brownies
Mint Brownie Recipes
Canning Mint Sauce
Canning Mint Sauce
mint cookies on plate
Mint Cookie Recipes
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 4, 2016 at 2:03:38 AM on 10.0.1.213 in 326 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.