Waverly "Garden Room" Salad Plates

I am looking for Waverly Garden Room salad plates. I purchased the dishes from Target about 4 years ago. Help!

Rae from Marietta, GA

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Target/Waverly "Garden Room" actually had four different patterns: Sweet Violets, Garden lane, Vintage Rose and Roseberry. If you can figure out which one you have I might can help you find it. Look here for a description of each:

http://interior  averlytarget.htm

There are links with pictures there. I looked at replacements.com and they didn't have any of the Waverly Garden Room there but it's good to keep in mind for the future if you keep it for a really long time.

Consumer Advice Product FinderDecember 3, 2008
License Plates Decorating a Wall
Crafts Using License Plates
Uses for Paper Plates
Uses for Paper Plates
Waverly Wallpaper
Finding Discontinued Waverly Wallpaper
Paper Plates
Reinforcing Paper Plates
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 11:59:28 AM on 10.0.0.27 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.