Browsing: Bridal Shower Gift Ideas

Recipes as Bridal Shower or Wedding Gift

Do you need a last minute bridal shower or wedding gift and don't have much cash? For the cost of a pack of index cards you can write or print out all of your favorite recipes and start a recipe collection for your person of honor.

Wrap them with a ribbon or you could go further and buy a recipe box with dividers. If you don't have time to write out more than one or two recipes, you could buy a baking dish and enclose one or two recipes they could make and bake in that dish that you gave them.

By Tawnda

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

Check local discount stores for sale on picture frames. You can usually get a very nice frame for $10.00. There is always pictures taken at weddings so a nice frame will be in need.

The Dollar store has great stuff, picture frames, glass vases, candles

Thanks ladies. I am totally out of the loop on this type of thing and I'm going to a shower today. I was fretting because I had NO idea of where to even start! So glad I found this site!

Thanks for all of the tips! I read this and a bunch of other sites when I had to get a last minute gift. Just thought I'd come back and share what I ended up going with...its sooo cute :) http://www.picnictrend.com/wine-acc ... ony-honeymoon-champagne-set-137.html

Bridal Shower Gift Ideas
Bridal Shower Gift Ideas
Weddings GiftsApril 30, 2004
Ideas for a Breakfast at Tiffany's Bridal Shower, Tiffany's gift box.
Ideas for a Breakfast at Tiffany's Bridal Shower
Bridal Shower Invitation
Wording for a Bridal Shower Invitation
Shower Enclosure
Cleaning a Shower Enclosure
Bridal Shower Ideas, Bridal Shower
Bridal Shower Ideas
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on September 22, 2016 at 7:31:35 PM on 10.0.2.35 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.