Lucy (Calico Mix)

Lucy is an 18 month old calico mix. Last summer she chose me at our local animal shelter. Lucy loves to hide in the tub, jump out and surprise me. She's so affectionate. we call her Lucy, the love bomb.

By Patty from Wurtsboro, NY

wow=wow I hope so much you're lucy wins. She is like identical to my iffy sue. Your cat is 18 months and a rescue. My iffy sue is 18 years and a rescue. A heartbreaker she is currently in a cat sanctuary in Oregon-they are really good to her but, we were so tight it's really hard on both of us. Showed her picture to my folks and they thought it was iffy sue. Love her and best of luck. Pamela.

Beautiful!

I'm sorry lucy did't win the contest-I saved her picture-even tho a bit of a tear-jerker you know because she looks identical to my iffy sue-be her best friend and she'll be your best friend-cats are very smart and they know lots of stuff if you're in tune with them. enjoy your time together.

Photos Pets CatsJanuary 26, 2010
Calico Cat
Calico Breed Information and Photos
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
mixed beans
Calico Beans Recipes
🎄
🍂