Recipe for Lunch Meat Casserole - Categories:

CasserolesRecipes

Recipe for Lunch Meat Casserole

Does anyone know a recipe for a lunch meat casserole? I have a ton of leftover lunch meat and I don't want to freeze it. I thought of a casserole because I know my hubby really likes them. I am open to ideas.

By Jessica from UT

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

I would try just about any casserole, especially the ones that ask for bacon or ham. Hash Brown casserole would be great with that, it usually doesn't call for meat (basic recipe includes a bag of frozen hashbrown potatoes, cheese, etc, with a cereal topping). There are all sorts of breakfast casseroles with eggs, bread, cheese, that you can add that to. You might even want to try a lasagne, just cut the meat up into chunks or slices. Hope you find lots!

What about grinding all the various types up and making a "ham" salad out of it? I used to do this when I was married and working full time and there was days it was just easier and quicker to do a fast sandwich instead of a full course meal. We would mix pickle loaf, bologna, ham, chopped ham just about anything and everything went it to the salad.

How about cutting it up, add cheese, and make a Chef's

alad?

I make a continental frittata with ANY leftover meat including luncheon meat. Just google the recipe and I'm sure you will find one that suits your taste. I use leftover mashed potatoes, cabbage, eggs, onions and cheese plus any meat in mine. Try allrecipes.com. It's cooked on the stove-top then put under the grill to brown a bit.

Food and Recipes Recipes CasserolesJuly 23, 2010
A girl eating packed lunch at school.
School Lunch Ideas
Fabric Lunch Bag
Making Fabric Lunch Bags
Gott Lunch Box
Finding Replacement Bottles for a Gott Lunch Box
Woman Having Salad for Lunch
Packing Salad for Lunch
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 22, 2016 at 8:41:01 AM on 10.0.2.241 in 5 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.