Grease Stain on Floor

I have a new kitchen floor. I believe when I put the washer out to clean it left a grease stain on the floor. I can't remove it and I've tried everything.

By Waitress from Brick, NJ

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Do you have access to the manufacturer's cleaning instructions? You didn't say what type of floor you have to it would be difficult to recommend a remedy. Without knowing what you have, consult the cleaning instructions or consider calling a customer service rep.

Those magic erasers work, I promise. They are Great!

Make a paste of baking soda and water and rub gently. That should do it.

Try rubbing toothpaste, not the gel kind, on it and let it sit for a couple minutes and it should come right off. This is also great for black scuff marks from shoes.

Home and Garden Cleaning FloorsMarch 31, 2009
grease stain on carpet
Cleaning Grease Stains on Carpet
Homemade Wood Floor Cleaner Recipes
Homemade Wood Floor Cleaner Recipes
cleaning grease off wallpaper
Cleaning Grease Off Wallpaper
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors, Broken glass of red wine on wood floor.
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 12:09:44 PM on 10.0.2.236 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.