Bridgett (Giant Schnauzer)

Bridgett is a 5 year old Giant Schnauzer. We raised our children with out first Giant Schnauzer, Meggan who lived to the age of 13. Upon realizing a breeder was in Central Florida, I called and found out she had a 5 month old Giant that was bred to show but had one ear that wouldn't stand properly. Thus, Bridgett was added to the family.

Bridgett loves to boat, swim, play with our 3 year old grandson and especially loves to go camping in our motor home. Giant Schnauzers make wonderful pets for those who are as strong willed as they are. They tend to think for themselves and require obedience training to keep them out of trouble at home. They are protective, loving and mine seems to think she is a lap dog.

By Deb

I see what you mean about the ear. It is a long show crop. This dog is beautiful and you are lucky to have gotten her. Long life to both of you. Give her a pat from me.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Bridgett is a special girl with an even more special family!!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

What a beautiful face and expression. I think that mine is part giant Schnauzer in his past. He is such a card and gets into everything, I have never seen a dog that likes to play so much with others and is so strong willed all the time..and yet so joyful and pleased regardless of the circumstances and that always wants to please. I know what you mean about the obedience training, when he gets wild, I put a lead on him and gently take him with me through the house until he calms down. He is a joy, his name is Frankie, and the vets named him, and it kind of stuck. LOL. Here is a picture to Bridget from Frankie with love. I am taking him in the lake for the first time and it was love at first sight when he found out how fun the water was!

Robyn

Reply Like this photo? Yes