Magic Meatloaf Patties

This meatloaf is lean, full of veggies and fiber. It tastes so good!

• 1 pkg. lean ground beef or turkey
  • 2 cups raw veggies, chopped fine or course depending on your taste. (I prefer garlic, onion, celery, shredded raw beet for color, kale, carrot, or pulp leftover from juicing)
  • Ad
  • 1/2 cup unflavored instant oats or oat bran
  • Pinch of sugar to bring out flavor
  • Salt and pepper, to taste

Put the package of meat in a large bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and form into thick patties. Preheat pan on stove and pan broil (no oil needed) until no longer pink in the middle. The sugar will give the patties a wonder brown crust and the veggies keep the meat juicy. Wonderfully healthy. Hope you enjoy!

Servings: 4
Time:7 Minutes Preparation Time
10-12 Minutes Cooking Time

Source: I discovered this when juicing for vegetable and did not want to throw away all that healthy pulp. It was such a hit at my house I soon began chopping veggies for different textures in the patties. Chock full of vitamins and fiber.

By Ivy from Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

I love recipes like this one, that allow me to use up leftover veggies in a new way. Thanks!

Food and Recipes Recipes MeatloafNovember 10, 2010
Stretching Meatloaf
star shaped magic wand
Magic Wand Crafts
Mexican Meatloaf
Mexican Meatloaf Recipes
Mr. Clean Magic Erasers
Cleaning With Mr. Clean Magic Erasers