Carry Address Labels With You

When going to places where they are going to have mailing lists and/or drawings (i.e. business expos,) that require you to enter your name and address on the entry blank, take along your address labels, and peel and stick them onto the entry blank. Just be sure to add your phone number if it is required.

This way it saves you time, and the name is easier to read if you are a winner. You always have extra address labels that are sent to you in the mail - this is a good way to use them.

I keep some in my glove compartment in my car in case I forget when I am going to an expo.

By cbar577329 from Plainfield, IL

I love this idea! Thanks for sharing!

February 25, 2010 Flag

I always keep a number of return address labels in my purse. They come in handy when there is a form or contest that asks for your name, address in stores, at tricky trays, etc.

It is easier then writing it out a dozen times a day! :D

By AHA! from PA

September 16, 2009 Flag

I keep a few address labels in my purse; I paste on Prescriptions, orders, applications, forms, etc. It's a time-saver. I also use them to label things like cameras, binoculars, luggage, sports stuff, kitchenware and tools on loan, umbrellas, books, etc. It's useful to place a few labels in hidden spots in your vehicle in case of theft. I add my phone number when necessary.

By Barbara from Park Ridge, IL

Answers:

Carry Address Labels With You

I get gobs of free address labels all the time! Thanks for giving me some tips on how to use them up. God bless you! (04/23/2008)

By tedsmom

April 23, 2008 Flag

If you are going to attend a vendor show (or fair of some type) where you think there might be multiple opportunities to register for door prizes or drawings, a fast and easy way to get the information down is to use your home address labels. Normally, all you have to add is your telephone number.

By Ronsan from Southwest Missouri

Answers:

Carry Address Labels With Your

Just remember that a lot of these places will send you junk mail too! OR sell your name and address to junk mail places. (05/03/2006)

By Diamondee

Carry Address Labels With Your

This is a great idea; however, I'm sure that's how we wind up on more junk mail lists. Also, another idea for using a label is if you run into someone you haven't seen for a while and you want to give them contact info. (05/03/2006)

By Debbie52

Carry Address Labels With Your

Where can you buy cheap address labels? I use them for my business, and the one company I use, they are quite expensive, so I thought someone might know of another supplier, where I could get them. I agree that they are very handy whey you are at a craft show.

Thanks for your help. Mary Bachert

Mary@niftysoyscents.com
Candle Reps Needed!
http://www.niftysoyscents.com (05/03/2006)

By Mary Bachert

Carry Address Labels With Your

Try vistaprint.com. They usually have great sales and it is amazing what you can get. You can get 250 business cards for free, all you have to pay is $5 for shipping. (05/03/2006)

By CRMom

April 22, 2005 Flag

This tip was given to me by my great uncle. Instead of trying to write your address in the tiny places provided on some reply cards stick on an address label. It is easier to read and better than trying to write really small.

By bet24

Editor's Notes: I use this tip as well. Often charitable organization send address labels this time of year in their mass mailings or you can buy large roles of labels with your address on them for fairly cheap.

Responses:
Return Address Labels 11/06/2004
I often carry a small stash of pre-printed address labels (usually free ones that come in the mail) in my purse when I go to crafts fairs, health fairs, or anywhere there will be opportunities to enter drawings for free gifts. Saves a lot of time and prevents writer's cramp!
By Lynne from Albuquerque (Guest Post)
Return Address Labels 11/06/2004
They are also great for filling labels for your film to be sent in. Saves alot of time, and you only have a few other things to fill in. ex. film size, doubles, etc.
By Shirley (Guest Post)
Carrying Address Labels 04/22/2005
Carry address labels in your wallet/purse to use for sweepstakes entries you might encounter during shopping. Do everyone you can, you never know. You can't win, if you don't enter. I won a child's bicycle a few years back, by doing this. We gave it to the 'Toys for Tots Program' around Christmas time.
By Terri H.

Other Uses For Address Labels
Organizing Bills and MailFebruary 25, 2010
Finding Free Address Labels
Finding Free Address Labels
Saving Money on Address Labels
Saving Money on Address Labels
🎉
🎄