Zeka (Lion Head Rabbit)

Zeka is a 6 year old lion-head rabbit. She like to lay in the grass and eat carrots. She also likes to be groomed a lot. She just poses all the time and doesn't go anywhere, which I personally think it is very cute!

By Evelin

Zeka is so pretty. I've never had a pet rabbit, but would very much enjoy taking care of one, I think. Everyone tells me they can be house-broken and will use a litter box just lke a cat. Do you have any experience with that? I would have to keep a rabbit inside.

Thank you for sharing her picture.

Songwriter

Zeka is beautiful.

She is very pretty. I have English Angoras, I will have to post a picture sometime.

As far as litter training, i have never tried as mine are outdoors, but many people say its easy. This is how its done;

Your bunny will soon find one corner of the pen to use as a bathroom. If you place a small litter box in that corner, bunny will soon start to use the litter box. When she is comfortable using this, then you move the litter box to where you would like it to be, and bunny will seek out, and use, the litter box. There will still be accidents, don't scold bunny as they don't learn the same your other pets do.

He is beautiful and she sounds like fun.

Thank you for sharing.

ww

This is such a pretty picture of your rabbit. She looks so contented just lying there so calm and nice.

We had pet rabbits when we were growing up, and I loved them all. They are a lot smarter than most people realize too.

Thumbs Up Evelin.

SuziQ 9

Photos Pets OtherFebruary 17, 2011
A clown dressed in red balancing cups on their head.
Making a Circus Performers Costume
Young girl in a pink bunny costume.
Making a Bunny Rabbit Costume
Toilet Brush Head
Toilet Brush Head Stuck in Toilet
House Training a Rabbit
House Training a Rabbit
🎄