Snuggle Pillow for Fibromyalsia

Recently I went to visit my daughter in California and she had just had our first granddaughter. While I was there, my "fibro" really flared up and I was just miserable and could not sleep at night. My daughter gave me a pregnancy pillow that has been a godsend. So I wanted to tell all of my fellow Fibro friends out there about it.

It is called a Snuggle Pillow. It is shaped like a big soft cursive "C". It looks like a big weird shaped body pillow. It was made to support a pregnant woman's belly but I find that it curves in all the right places to support my arms. Depending on which side I am laying on, it supports my back or my belly. The bottom curve curves between your knees to give your hips support also and also supports your lower back. I had never seen anything like it. My daughter researched the pillow for me since it was a gift to her and says it can be bought online at or can be purchased at Target.

Side note: if you are wondering how I got it back to Colorado with me, We bought a large space bag and sucked out all the air and it fit in my suit case for the trip home. Gentle Hugs to you all!

By Debra from Colorado Springs, Colorado

Wow, that sounds like a wonderful idea. I've had Fibro for years and it helps to have something soft and comfy to rest my arms on.

Thank you for the tip!

Donita in Loveland, CO.

I would love to hear about more tip for fibrT

Went to Target's website to find this pillow. I couldn't find it at first. Actually, it's called a Snoogle pillow and that's what you should put in the site's search box.

Health & Beauty Home RemediesOctober 29, 2007
Neckties Tied to a Wooden Dowel
Making a Pillow Case Using Neck Ties
carseat pillow
Making a Child's Handle Pillow
dark pink zinnia pillow
Making a Zinnia Throw Pillow
Pillow Made from Fabric Scraps
Making a Pillow With Fabric Scraps