has an excellent free newsletter that has great tips on nutrition, and what foods cause what kinds of allergies, milk, things that are unhealthy for kids. I would consider this required reading for any new parent to be, or even long time veteran parents who want to keep on top of the health scene! My children have benefitted greatly by the food articles, and the sugar free substitute articles. There is no better place to go for accurate information. The most wonderful place to go for parents who want to clarify the vaccine issue.

Race Against Thimerasol

What is the most efficient system in the market at the residential level for having clean water in my home?

How do you know if you have one, and how do you find out?

I would be interested in learning what the daily mineral requirements are for an adult.

HealthSeptember 4, 2004