Waterproof Mascara Recommendations

What brand of mascara would you recommend for short, thin eye lashes? I would prefer one that is waterproof. With so many on the market it is hard to choose which is best.

By Onesummer

Good Housekeeping magazine recently tested them, and the winner was plain old pink tube of Maybelline Waterproof! The easiest way to prevent smearing, is to just not put it on lower lashes. I myself use Avon waterproofs, and only get them when they are on sale, which is pretty often!

I tried Loreal Paris Double Extend Beauty Tubes Technology and love it. I have barely there lashes; blond and short. It works great. Wouldn't put it on my lower lashes though.

The only truly waterproof mascara I have found here in the UK is Max Factor Aqualash.

This is another one that I say stop-don't do it! Waterproof mascara is bad for your eyes. If you get it in your eyes, your tears won't break it down and you get pink eye. Plus, it breaks your eyelashes off--they are very fine hair. Go middle of the road and use a mineral or long last that breaks down with water!

Great Lash waterproof is very good as is Covergirl. If you can get Marathon waterproof all the better. I hope it's a great day :)

Health & Beauty Beauty Make Up Tips MascaraJuly 14, 2009
Open tube of mascara with brush prominent.
Saving Money on Mascara
Removing Mascara
Growing Carrots
Growing Carrots
Mascara Tips and Tricks
Mascara Tips and Tricks
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 25, 2017 at 2:21:32 AM on 10.0.0.241 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.