Snoop (Rottweiler)

Snoop is an 11 year old Rottweiler. My ex-husband bought him for my son without asking me first. Once I saw him I could not turn him away, he was only months old, and so cute!

He loves to go for walks carrying a ball, play tug, and be nosy about anything that is going on. He has literally saved my life three times, and is considered my third (very hairy) child. Although named for the rapper, "Snoop Doggie Dog", he has lived up to his name by being very "snoopy" in all that anyone does, even read with me, (although we're both getting older, but I'm not saying who really needs the magnifying glass!)

By Marie from WI

That is so funny!!! I had the same thing happen with my ex! Mine's 6years old and my son named him snoopy because he was always snooping in stuff! (And still does!)

My rottie only lived to be 8.5 years old. They are the most wonderful, loyal pets. You are so lucky to have him -- he's beautiful.

His cap almost looks like an ice bag for some headache! lol He's very much aware of having his photo taken, the big loveable looking lug! I always thought they were serious and never kind. Now I know different! How's he with strangers? God bless you both. : )

u can see how much joy Snoop brings to u and your son...

regards

I Love Snoop's hat - it's so cool! Those are darling pictures of you and Snoop. He looks like a precious hunk of love to me! Give him a big hug and kiss from Missy's and Goldy's Mom. God bless you!

Snoop is a GREAT dog - he rescues you 3 times (!), he reads with you, and he looks terrific in hats. What a doll, and what a good example of his breed. How lucky you are to have found each other. P.S. Great photos.

Adorable dog. I also received a Rottweiler and didn't know I was getting it. She was a Christmas surprise. Pictures like this let people know that this is more typical of the breed, not the vicious dog they read about.

Rottweiler
Rottweiler Breed Information and Photos
Photos Pets DogsJune 18, 2007
🎄