Crochet Hook Can Clean Disposable Fabric Sweeper

I just bought one of those new Pledge Fabric Sweepers for about $5. It worked well, but I was a little disappointed to find out that it is meant to be disposed of, after it gets filled with pet hair. That happened after just one use on two couches, thanks to my two long haired dachshunds. But I discovered that I could use a crochet hook between the two "rollers" to grab and remove all of the pet hair. Voila - disposable becomes reusable!

By Claudia from MD

You can also pop off the top and replace it again with velcro. The instructions are on the web. Just do a search on fabric sweeper, that is how I found it.

A crochet hook can be used to clean out a Pledge Fabric Sweeper.
Cleaning a Pledge Fabric Sweeper
Home and Garden Cleaning ProductsSeptember 18, 2009
crochet hook storage tower
Making a Crochet Hook Storage Tower
disposable razor
Uses for Disposable Razors
A person crocheting a pink baby blanket.
Finding Time to Crochet
Crochet
Crochet Patterns for Barbie Clothes
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 19, 2016 at 9:29:38 PM on 10.0.1.129 in 989 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.