How To Make Seals For Hershey Kisses

Does anyone know how to make the seals for the bottoms of Hershey kisses?
Thanks!

Patty from WV

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

Hmmm....I'm confused. What's a seal? Do you mean the little tags that you can print yourself and replace with a personalized message?

I have done these in the program Paint Shop Pro. You need a 3/4" size circle. I have a template for this program - it may work in another program.

I am not sure what all you are looking to put on the label. But if it is a simple design, you can download a free template that will work with the 3/4" round labels at: http://www.avery.com/us/Main?action ... logcode=WEB01&softwarecode=11403 - This will work with their 3/4" round labels which can be found at most office supply stores

Note that this Avery template is for MS Word and that program does not support circles so it will appear as squares and would be best for only simple designs.

If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me.

Joanne

seals are the little round stickers you put on the bottom of the kiss with can be pearsonalized im using them for up and coming wedding

Answer

Weddings FoodJuly 26, 2007
Chocolate Pretzel Kisses
Chocolate Pretzel Kisses
Mold on Window Seals
Getting Rid of Mold on Window Seals
A mouse made from two Hershey's Kisses.
Making Hershey's Kiss Mice
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 14, 2016 at 10:13:44 AM on 10.0.1.177 in 679 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.