Antipasto Salad Appetizer
Serve with baguette slices slathered with unsalted butter - Yum!
- 1/2 (15 oz.) jar roasted sweet red peppers, drained and thinly sliced
- 1/4 lb. mozzarella, cubed
- 1/4 lb. summer sausage or salami, cubed
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 (6.5 oz.) jar marinated quartered artichoke hearts, undrained
- 1/2 (5 oz.) jar pimiento stuffed olives, drained
- 1/2 (6 oz.) can black olives, drained
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Combine ingredients in a large bowl, gently toss to coat, and refrigerate, covered, for 2 or more hours before serving in order for flavors to blend.
By Deeli from Richland, WA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 23, 2017 at 3:23:13 PM on 10.0.2.252 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us