Plan Your Morning the Night Before

This one is old but tried and true. I set everything out the night before. From what I am going to wear to what I am going to eat for breakfast. It is all laid the night before. Plus I get to sleep a extra 15 minutes in the morning.

By Jetruth from Waterloo, IA

I also prepare the night before the things I have to do so that I can leave for work on time, epecially when I have to wash & blow dry my hair. It means no rushing around & getting stressed out which also means that I feel calm & ready for the long ride to work.

This is an excellent tip. I, too, used to do this when I went to work. Now I am retired. It saves time and stress in the morning, and having the table set and coffee ready on a timer is just like having a maid fix breakfast for you!

Picture of someone writing in a day planner.
Organizing Your Day
Organizing MiscellaneousFebruary 2, 2010
Blue and pinkish purple morning glory blooms.
Getting Rid of Morning Glory
Pregnant woman with morning sickness near bathroom sink
Morning Sickness Remedies
Young Girl with Backpack and Apple Ready for School
Preparing for School the Night Before
house fire
Making a Fire Escape Plan for Your Family
🎉
🎄