Free Boxes For USPS Priority Shipping

Boxes are available at the United States Post Office website free for Priority Shipping.

I recently ordered a box (or at least thought it was going to be A single box) for shipping. The box came right to my door step without me leaving the house.

When I received my box, I found out that they came in multiples. Since I really only needed one box, I looked around and found all kind of good uses for these sturdy boxes to included using some for "wrapping" Christmas presents. I made a cute little elf "stamp" and address it to the recipient and under the tree it went. Looks great and I found a use for the "extras".

By Notwrong

Editor's Note: Do not use the Priority boxes to ship anything other than Priority mail or the Post Office may charge you extra for the use.

Top Comment

I'm glad you found a use for the "extra" boxes, but I wouldn't want to encourage people to exploit the postal services by using these boxes for other things. Because we support the post office with our tax dollars, these boxes are not truly "free." We're all paying for them.

Top Comment

I do a lot of shipping of gifts to my Daughter and Grandson as my Son in law is in the military based over seas. The USPS also offers these boxes for APO shipping at a one price for anything that fits, and its priority shipping. I happened to order the case of boxes because I use them all the time. I agree with "mymagicword' that we should not encourage anyone to use these boxes for other purposes. The extras could have been taken to your local post office so they could be used properly.