Suave As Hand Soap

Liquid antibacterial soap is so expensive and maybe not good for your health. I buy Suave scented shampoo when it is on sale at a rock bottom price. Fill your liquid soap dispenser 1/3 full of the low cost Suave and then fill the rest with nice warm water. Rotate a few times to mix the solution. Now you have pretty, scented, pure soap that's designed to cut grease and oil. What you don't have is the antibacterial effect, but why do you need it? I've been doing this for years and people often comment in the good smelling soap in the bathroom. A bottle of Suave lasts a long time and costs about 10 cents a refill in my bathroom dispenser.

By Janet E. from Suring, WI

GREAT IDEA.USE IT AS A BODY WASH TOO

That's fine as long as you are not allergic to Suave products. I had an allergy test of all my daily products. They fill small little metal like discs with all of your daily products and tape them to your back for a day or so. Then you go back and they remove them and measure your reaction to each product.

I never made it through the night. It came off! When I got to the doctor the next day, he could not believe the reaction I had. It looked like a cigarette burn! Can't use Suave products!

I'm sure it's fine for the average person though!

One thing that I hate about anti bacterial hand soap is it drys out my hands so bad especially in the winter. I have really dry skin in the winter so maybe this would help me out. THANKS!

I use it to but I use it full strength(any shampoo) and my fingers no longer get cracks in winter.

YOU CAN ACTUALLY USE ANY BRAND OF SHAMPOO IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE SUAVE

I sometimes dilute Suave shampoo, sometimes I don't. Either way it lasts a long time, gets my hands clean at their dirtiest, and has a pleasant scent. It looks pretty, too!

I put mine in a nicer dispenser and it fools quite a bit of people into thinking it's a fancy soap.

For a more moisturizing effect, you can add a few drops of Vitamin E oil that you find in the health (not beauty) section of the store. It is fine alone, at least it doesn't cause my hands to crack after frequent washings.

I also use shampoo as a hand soap, Suave Tropical Coconut, I buy it at the .99 cent store for an 18 oz. bottle. My husband likes it too. We don't dilute it, I think I will try it diluted. Blessings, Carol

This would probably work great in a foaming soap dispenser, too.

I've been doing this for quite some time too. Hope you win.

Liquid Hand Soap
Stretching Liquid Hand Soap
Health & Beauty Beauty Body HandsJanuary 23, 2007
Hand washing shower wall
Removing Soap Scum from Shower Doors
Making Soap on a Rope, Heart Shaped Soap on a Rope
Making Soap on a Rope
Dish Soap Bottle Dolls
Dish Soap Bottle Dolls
Neatly Wrapped Homemade Soap
Packaging Homemade Soap for Sale
🎄