Consignment Shop Sack Sales

Our local consignment shops have been doing stuff-a-sack (Walmart sack) for $3. I have been hitting them for the past 3 months and have gotten some great stuff.

By Jen

If you have kids, always shop for the next size up. I did that for my oldest (he was wearing size 3t at 13months!) and now he is 4 years old. My baby gets all of his handmedowns (some barely worn) so this has saved us quite a bit of money! Their growth spurts happened at different seasons, so I only had to buy a few long pants and warm pj's for the baby. THrift stores are great for finding gentley used kid's clothes (or daily playwear)

For other great buys, don't forget about shopping the Church rummage sales in your area, or the next time you're in the city, check our their sales. Church rummage sales proceeds benefit their missionaries. Extremely cheap prices on nice items, some are brand new, still with their original sales tags on them!! You'll be doing their Church a great deed by shopping there & you'll not be disappointed either. They usually last for a couple of days & usually take place the first weekend of the month. Also, might have homemade baked goodies on hand, to purchase. Also, if you're looking for a nice Church to go to, remember them, first.

Thrift Store Clothes
Thrift Store Shopping Tips
Consumer Advice Clothing BuyingSeptember 7, 2005
A table full of items for sale at a garage sale.
Finding Garage Sales
Finding Silver Jewelry at Thrift Shops
Finding Silver Jewelry at Thrift Shops
Garage Sales
Shopping at Garage Sales
Infant and Toddler Clothing
Selling Your Infant and Toddler Clothing