Cleaning Inexpensive Jewelry

I am looking for a way to clean my dollar store bought jewelry. I know it is cheap stuff, but I would like it to look good. Any tips would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

shazza46

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

plain ole dawn and warm water ,use a soft brush and dry with soft cloth...if u are sure it won't hurt the finish u can use amonia...but dawn is safe for even vintage jewelry....warm milk for bone / ivory/ scrimshaw...

I always use toothepaste to clean my inexpensive jewelry.Just squeeze avery small amount into your palm,add some water to dilute and then rub the item between gently between your palms and rinse and dry.An old soft toothebrush is ideal for rings,but do brush gently. Jan UK

I manufacture an ammonia free jewelry cleaner that is safe for all metals and stones. It does a fabulous job on costume and cheap jewelry. Just follow the directions. You can find it at reflectionsproducts.com.

I use a baking soda/water paste mix, works great with just a gently rubbing with a toothbrush and rinse with luke warm water.

Home and Garden Cleaning JewelryJuly 28, 2008
Cleaning Jewelry
Cleaning Jewelry
A shiny pile of gold chains, rings and other jewelry
Cleaning Gold Jewelry
Cleaning Costume Jewelry
Cleaning Costume Jewelry
Making a Jewelry Box
Making a Jewelry Box
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 12:57:23 PM on 10.0.1.73 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.