Lesa's Bean Stew

It is an easy recipe and everyone loves it, even the kids.

• 1 lb. ground beef or your choice of ground meat
  • 1 medium can black beans
  • 1 medium can of ranch style beans
  • 2 cans of green beans (whole)
  • 1 medium size can hominy
  • salt
  • garlic powder
  • Cajun seasoning

Directions:

Brown ground meat and drain grease (do not rinse). Add salt, garlic powder, and Cajun seasoning to taste. Let simmer for a couple of minutes (minced garlic can be used but add 3 minutes before you turn off the heat). After a couple of minutes, add all canned goods, Let simmer on low for 30 minutes and your meal is complete. For smaller families it freezes wonderfully. You may also use 1/2 lb. ground meat with 1/2 lb. chorizo to spice it up more. It changes the taste a little bit but it is still wonderful. It is an anytime meal but is great in the winter for a nice warming meal.

Servings: 8 - 1 cup servings or 4 - 2 cup servings
Time:5 Minutes Preparation Time
45 Minutes Cooking Time
By armymom62 from Houston Tx

Hi. I have a question for you; what are ranch style beans? I live in Iowa and we have all kinds of beans, but that's one type I have honestly never heard of. Please let me know. Thanks so much! The recipe sounds good!

Well the name of them is ranch style beans with a black label. it's pinto beans with a mild type bbq sause (not like pork and beans) if you would like I will send you a picture of the label as soon as i can. I'll get a picture of the can and maybe you can find a match or something close to it. Or send me your e-mail and I will send you a picture of it. or just type in "Ranch Style Beans" and a site will come up for you. they carry alot of beans products.

Bean Stew
Bean Stew Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Soups StewMay 24, 2010
Tofu on Plate with White Background
Homemade Tofu Recipes
Oven Beef Stew With Vegetables
Oven Beef Stew Recipes
black bean burger
Bean Burger Recipes
Kidney Bean Salad
Kidney Bean Salad Recipes
🎉
🎄