Sasha (Beagle/Basset Hound/Dachshund Mix)

Sasha is 1 year and 4 months old. She is a Beagle/Basset Hound/Dachshund mix. I got Sasha when she was 3 months old on March 14, 2010. She was the last pup of the litter and was so cute, I don't know how anyone could have passed her up. I got her through a friend.

When I pulled up to the house to get her, she looked so lonely in the pen all by herself. I then walked up to it and she sat down and gave me the sweetest look. I knew she was mine. Then I picked her up and got smothered with her little kisses.

She had lived outside since she was born, even in the snow. I knew that when I took her home; she would never have to live outside again. Sasha enjoys sleeping with me, treats, swimming, running around outside, playing with her stuffed skunk, and monitoring illegal squirrel activity.

She also loves to play with her sister; my one year old American Red Nosed Pit Bull, Misty Blue. Misty Blue is afraid of Sasha! She is such a sweet dog, I don't know what I would do without her.

By Alex R.

Aww she is so cute! looking comfortable on that couch! :)

Even the people who breed dogs and sell them are not always aware that the dogs are living, breathing creatures with feelings. Leaving a young puppy out in the snow all winter is a real cruelty. I'm so happy you took her and that she is now enjoying a much better and more comfortable life.

She's a very beautiful little doggie. Thanks for sharing your Sasha with us.

Bassett Hound Mix
Basset Hound Mix Photos
Pets Pet PagesApril 10, 2011
Beagle Mix
Beagle Mix Photos
Dachshund and Schnauzer Mix
Dachshund and Schnauzer Mixed Breed Information and Photos
Red Bone Coon Hound
Red Bone Coon Hound Breed Information and Photos
Basset Hound
Basset Hound Breed Information and Photos