Cookie and Tigger (Cats)

Cookie and Tigger are 1 year old mixed breed cats. They were from a litter of kitens that my mother's cat had. We got them for my son for his 4th birthday.

Tigger likes to sit on me, any time and any where. She likes to visit me in the morning when I am waking up for pets and snuggles. Cookie likes blankets. She will spend hours with a blanket purring, sniffing and sleeping.

They both LOVE treats. I shake the treat cannister and they immediately run to the homemade carpeted kitty tree we made them. It's also a great way to find them if I need to know where they are. They also love my yarn. I can't say how many times I have woken up or come home to yarn strewn all over the house.

By Celeste from Florida

Tigger and Cookie - Cats

Please keep yarn out of your pets reach. If they swallow it, it can become twisted in their intestines and can cause death.

Photos Pets CatsOctober 23, 2006
Dealing With Stray Cats
Dealing With Stray Cats
M and M Cookies
M&M Cookie Recipes
Cookie sheet
Uses for Old Cookie Sheets
Raspberry Bar Cookies
Bar Cookie Recipes