Brutus (Black Lab/Golden Retriever Mix)

My pet's name is Brutus and he is 12 years old. He is a black lab and golden retriever mix. We owned his father for 12 years. While traveling, Bud met Molly and it was love at first sight, lol. A short while later, Brutus and 7 siblings were born.

Brute and his sister Sheba love to be outdoors and exploring the lake that is in our backyard. They swim, play ball, watch the wildlife in the trees, especially the squirrel that throws things at him. My babies' favorite treats are fresh apples. The vet said it was good for them, helps keep their teeth clean and good for digestion.

What a beautiful dog!! My long-haired GSD is almost 10 yrs. old and LOVES apples, too!! Kato's favorite are honeycrisp apples...Minnesota's state apple. We buy bushels of them at an orchard in the fall!! Nothing but the best for the pooch!

They say its a dogs life! Boy has your sweetie got a good life! (smiles) my boy david says hello! Hey is Brutis on Dogster? if so David would like to be his pal!

Brutus is a gorgeous combination of two beautful breeds! I'd never heard of feeding apples to dogs. I'll have to start sharing my daily apple with my dachshund/beagle mix - she'll eat anything so I'm sure she'll like that, too! Give Brutus and Shelba both a big hug and kiss for me. God bless you!

Gorgeous dog and lovely photo. My 3 doggies

would love a lake in the back yard and maybe

even a squirrel to watch sounds fun. Oh who are we

kidding my doggies love the inside, the couches

and attention... your dogs sound nice and enjoy a great life

He's beautiful. Sounds a lot like my Impulse. He's a 5 year old 1/2 choc lab 1/2 golden. He has the choc color but looks more like a Golden. Loves the water and has so much energy. Even at 5. He weighs around 65-70 lbs. Great dog!

Golden Retriever Mix
Golden Retriever Mix Photos
Photos Pets DogsApril 25, 2007
Golden Birthday Party
Golden Birthday Party Ideas
Golden Birthday Invitation
Golden Birthday Invitation Ideas
Muffin (Golden Retriever - Chow Mix)
Golden Retriever/Chow Mix Photos
Golden Retriever
Golden Retriever - Breed Information and Photos