In Need of a Snappy Business Name

I need help choosing a name for a housecleaning business I want to start. I would also like to incorporate, not only housecleaning, but yard work (mowing, raking, snow removal), and errand running and companionship for the elderly. I had an idea of "Universal Home Services", but that doesn't sound very personal or catchy. Could you please suggest some ideas for names?

By STOUTunicorn from Lincoln, NE

Runaround Sue?

Yeah you need a catchy or sexy name to break through..Something like, "The Other Woman"

"My other wife" something like that.

Momma's Little Helper

Anna's (or whatever) Do It All Service

Clean Sweep Home Services. We'll take good care of your home and family. Inside, outside, everything you need to do, but don't have the time.

Chores & More Home Services:

House cleaning, yard work, snow removal, babysitting, errands--you name it, because almost anything Mom's do, we can do too!

Helping Hands Personal Services

How about

"Sons & Daughters House & home srvices"?

(your name) Home and Garden Services

"Clean Your House and Mow..."

How about A to Z Cleaning. Under the title you can put that you do whatever needs to be done: lawns, houses, cars, etc., whatever it is that you clean.

How about 'All Around the House' Services (listing everything you can/will do) or 'Rent-a-Wife' or 'Rent-a-Daughter'?

I have found that your name should say what you do. We have a restaurant in our area named "Joe's Garage" and it's not a garage at all. I think what your wanting to do is a great idea. Universal Home Services sounds good to me. Just make a list of what you do and get the word out. I often think I wish there was someone I trusted to help my parents with these things because I live to far away. So there is a need out there.

May 8, 2012 Flag

I need a snappy catchy name for a motor vehicles repair business. I am a motor vehicle technician with more than forty years in the motor vehicle engineers repair business. I am about to open my own business and need help finding a name.

By Ray

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Some suggestions about the name and what to think of...

What is your business going to specialize in?

Could have your initials in name and/or location with the words care, automotive, auto, garage, service, repair.

Is it going to be hi-tech? if so that could be in the name.

Other words that come to mind, certified, solution, remedy, complete.

Fix R Right might get some attention.

Piston Pals

I don't know, Ray. I'm a big fan of businesses that just say what they are without the snappy business name. If this is just you, repairing my car, and standing behind your work, I'd be very happy with "Ray's Auto Repair". That also has a nice alliterative ring to it.

You are going to get customers who value knowing the person who does the work and who value personal service. Putting your name right up there, means you stand behind your work. I am not looking for "cute" when I look for a mechanic, I am looking for competence.

Even if this is a going to be a bigger shop with several employees and apprentices, for instance, it might still be a good idea to give the impression that the person to deal with is "Ray", the guy with 40 years of experience.

May 25, 2009 Flag

A friend and I are starting a new business as personal shoppers. We will: organise, do house cleaning, grocery purchase, pets to the vet, just about anything. And we would like a snappy name to register our business as. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Happy New Year to all. Angela

Answers:

Want Snappy Business Name

If you have not named your business yet, how about: "Your Third Hand, Specializing in Caring for You and Your Home". (01/04/2005)

By Momaj

Want Snappy Business Name

My friend and I started a business similar to yours about 10 yrs. ago and we called ourselves the "Dynamic Duo". We made up flyers listing everything we would do. Our motto was " Let us turn your frown upside down." Before we knew it we had more work than we could handle. (01/04/2005)

By jeangnome46

Want Snappy Business Name

Just We Two. Can do it for you.

or

Run For U. The place where busy people go to get things done. (01/05/2005)

By Barbie

In Need Of A Snappy Business Name

Yellow pages listings are alphabetical. I suggest you pick a name close the front of the alphabet so it will be listed first. Unfortunately, people pick up the Yellow Pages and often start calling from the beginning of the section. (01/05/2005)

By lindal

In Need Of A Snappy Business Name

By Beverly

In Need Of A Snappy Business Name

"All 4 U" This would be listed near the front of a telephone directory. Because you will be doing a variety of services rather than only one, "all" tells it as it is. (01/06/2005)

By Marian

In Need Of A Snappy Business Name

How about "At Your Service"? You'd still be close to the start of the phone book. (01/07/2005)

By Becki in Indiana

In Need Of A Snappy Business Name

How about "Leave It To ----- and ------" ? Just insert your names. (01/10/2005)

By Bert

In Need Of A Snappy Business Name

For anyone who is considering a career as a personal organizer, I think the name "Simply Put" is perfect. Hope this helps. Good luck and happy organizing! (12/27/2008)

By colts0202

Business and Legal BusinessMay 25, 2009
Living room with nice interior design.
Name Ideas for Interior Design Businesses
Home Decor Shop
Name Ideas for a Home Decor Shop
Early Childhood Education Consultant
Early Childhood Education Consultant Business Name Ideas
young woman standing in a small shop
Name for New Baking Business
🎉
🎄