Scrubbing Bubbles as a Spot Rug Cleaner

For those of us that have pets, especially cats, I have found that a can of Scrubbing Bubbles is the best thing you can have in your cleaning arsenal. For hairball clean up on furniture and carpet just pick up the hairball with a paper towel or toilet paper, then spray the area with the Scrubbing Bubbles and scrub the area with a old towel.

I also use Scrubbing Bubbles for those times when one of the long hair cats get a little #2 caught in their hair and scoots on the carpet to get it off. I tried carpet cleaner on the skid marks, but it took Scrubbing Bubbles and a terry towel to really do the job.

I had a friend tell me about this great cleaner. He used it on a velvet covered sofa with his cats and it never left rings or changed the color of the fabric. ALWAYS remember to test a small area first to test for color fastness, but I have yet to find a carpet or fabric that it was not safe on and it smells great.

By Leslie H from Findlay, OH

Great tip! Thanks for sharing!

Uses for Scrubbing Bubbles
Home and Garden Cleaning CarpetMay 11, 2010
Water on Deck
Homemade Deck Cleaner Recipes
Fixing Wallpaper Bubbles
Fixing Wallpaper Bubbles
shopping for cleaners
Buying Energine Cleaner
Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner
Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner Reviews
🎉
🎄