Check Hospital Websites for Jobs

Search hospital websites for jobs. I've been looking for work for months. Everyday I search the internet for new postings. Then I started thinking of places that employ a lot of people and thought of the hospital. I have no medical background at all, but they employ people for clerical, food, cleaning, fitness, security, even daycare - it was like a one stop shopping place for jobs! Give it a try in your area. I got called for an interview the next day!

By painterlee from Indialantic, FL

You are so right. A hospital is like a little city. They need food service, house cleaning, maintainance, clerical, computer workers, security, as well as health care workers. And, they need most of them 24/7.

Great idea Painterlee,

Here's wishing you the best in landing that job.

Pookarina

Great way to think outside the box and go right to the source! Hope you get that job, you deserve it!

Congratulations! I hope that you will get the job. Some universities work that way, too. That's how I have gotten my last 2 jobs.

Anonymous

This is a good idea. When I relocated a few years back, my preferred method for job hunting was to look at the job listings directly on the websites of the major employers that are located in your metro area. Or, if you prefer to work at a smaller business - drive around your neighborhood and make note of the small businesses located near you.

Most large corporations and even most smaller businesses still have positions in areas like accounting, marketing, treasury, human resources, and administration. Best wishes to all who are job hunting!