Scruffy (Miniature Schnauzer)

Scruffy is 3 years old and a Miniature Schnauzer. I purchased Scruffy about 2 1/2 years ago from a breeder. He is the sweetest most gentle dog I have ever owned. He gives me morning kisses and paws at me when he wants attention. Truly lovable.

For fun, he loves to play with his half sister Lola, they share the toys and treats although Lola rules the roost. I got her about 6 months after I got Scruffy. From the same breeder. They took to each other instantly. They can be very comical to watch play. Scruffy actually has a prance when he is happy with a treat, but then Lola already having her own treat decides she wants his too and takes it, and of course he lets her.

There is a sad ending to this story. Scruffy was stolen from my yard, managed to get away and is now missing. He was seen in the neighborhood a couple of weeks ago and now nothing. Been to the pound every 3 days to check and I am not giving up. I do believe someone has him and doesn't want to give him up, well neither do I. He is my Scruff Muffin, my cuddle bug and I want him back so bad. So, please don't let your dogs out in the yard alone, they are even stealing big dogs anything full breed draws attention. Thanks for reading and I am sorry if I bummed anyone out.

By LULUbobo from Chicago, IL

I am so sorry to hear about your dog and I hope and pray who ever took him will bring him back to you safe and unharmed. I had a miniature schnauzer years ago but I had to give him away as we was in the Air Force. I couldn't take him with us to Jermany and it just about killed me. He was a good dog and protector, but don't go to anyone so who took him knew him by name. My prayers are with you good luck in finding him.

It must be terrible not knowing where he is and if he is ok. Do hope you get him back safely.

Sure hope you get Scruffy back. Our little "Schnoodle" looked so much like Scruffy. Boogie was the best dog I have ever had, and when he died in 2007, not only did my husband and I grieve, but our little Yorkir mix did too. Such a heartache. Will be praying for Scruffys return.

I am so sorry to hear about your little Scruff Muffin. I do hope and pray that you get him back.

I pray that you get your Scruff muffin back soon. It is awful when you lose a dear pet.

I will pray for his safe return. Let us know if you get him back. He is adorable and looks like

a little stuffed teddy bear. So sorry to hear this.

I share your heartache. It would kill me if one of my dogs went missing. I suggest checking www.petfinder.com and looking under 'miniature schnauzer', or just under small dogs. He might have gotten lost again. A woman in our county got her missing dog back this way. Good luck! Nancy in NK

white Schnauzer puppy
Miniature Schnauzer Breed Information and Photos
Photos Pets DogsSeptember 11, 2009
Miniature Crochet
Miniature Crochet Tips
Mini Raspberry Cheesecakes
Miniature Cheesecake Recipes
Dachshund and Schnauzer Mix
Dachshund and Schnauzer Mixed Breed Information and Photos
Schnoodle Breed Information and Photos
Schnoodle Breed Information and Photos
🎉
🎄