Replacement Parts for Welbilt Bread Machine

I am looking for a Welbilt ABM300-4 model bread oven paddle as it was not in the machine which I was just given. It is in great shape only the paddle is missing.

By Elizabeth from Brunswick, ME

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I have to laugh because I accidentally threw out the paddle from my Oster breadmaker about a month ago. I was mad at myself, almost bought another machine at Goodwill. But now my bread is better than it ever was before.

I now knead the dough by hand, in the loafpan, leaving the timer on. I follow the machine's timer, and when it starts kneading without the paddle, I just reach in and knead by hand for the required time. My machine kneads twice, first for 10 minutes and then later for 20 minutes, and then a third time for 30 secs. to punch down the dough before it rises the last time.

It comes out so much finer in texture that I'm happy to do it this way now. I hope you can do this safely with your machine. I know you'll be careful.

I checked the Goodman's site. They have no Welbilt anything -

Maybe they removed?

April 28, 2012 Flag

I need a Welbilt Breadmaker Model ABM-150R paddle. Any suggestions for where I can find one?

By Deb5ft2

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

January 18, 2011 Flag

I need a paddle for a Welbilt Breadmachine ABM-100-4.

By Janice from Ogden, UT

Answers:

Ask your question on the Retrevo forums and someone may have an answer for you. www.retrevo.com (11/01/2010)

By Suntydt

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

November 1, 2010 Flag

Does any know where I can get a kneading paddle for a Welbilt bread machine, ABM 6200?

By Meschell from Bay Minette, AL

Answers:

goodmans.net (06/09/2010)

By Beth

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Home and Garden Repair Appliances Small Kitchen AppliancesJanuary 18, 2011
Gluten free bread in a bread machine.
Gluten Free Bread Machine Recipes
Bread Machine
Replacement Parts for a Hitachi Bread Machine
Welbilt Bread Machine
Finding Welbilt Bread Machine Manuals
Precision Sewing Machine
Replacement Parts for a Precision Sewing Machine
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 27, 2017 at 1:22:58 PM on 10.0.2.82 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.