Electric Counter top Jar Opener

Where can I buy an electric counter top jar opener. I see them on TV but cannot find them in newspaper ads for stores. This product is wonderful for people with arthritis in the hands or wrists.

Grannie From Mayland

I don't know where you can find them at your local store but I just ran a search on the internet and this company called Dynamic-Living has them for 39.99, their number is (888) 940-0605 and their hours are

(M-F) 9 to 6 pm EST. You can call them or order over the computer (I recommend calling them).

Their website is:

Hope this helps!! :)

Hi, I have seen these at Wal Mart. They are made by Black & Decker. They sell for around $20- $25. If you would rather order online Amazon.com had one for $19.99 a few days ago. Good Luck!

An alternative to this big jar opener is to take a nail and tap a hole in the lid to break the vacuum then it's easy to open ... put a piece of tape over the hole ... this is a Food Saver trick.

I was in K-Mart recently and a man was returning one and there were two other returns there also! I asked if it did not work and the reply is that it is so big and takes up too much space! Something to think about.

A nail, tack hammer and tape is cheaper and takes up less space!

I had one and once you figured it out it worked but it took up too much room. My daughter gave it to me for Christmas, so feel I can not get rid of it but it is hid away in a cupboard I will get rid of it before much longer! Taking up too much space!

Before photo of painted laminate countertop.
Polishing Counter Tops
can opener
Choosing a Can Opener
Smooth Stove Top
Cleaning Stains on a Smooth Stove Top
Counter Top Dishwasher
Buying a Counter Top Dishwasher