Acne TreatmentSkin Care

Pimple on My Lip

I have a pimple on the pigmented part of my upper lip. It only popped up this morning and is small so far. I've never had one of these before, nor have I ever had a cold sore/canker sore. I think this is an ordinary zit, and I want to know how to stop it in it's tracks before it becomes huge. It already burns and hurts. I never had a problem with acne, so I have no idea what to even buy. Thank you!

By Sandy from Pittsburgh

Get a bottle of L-Lysine. Take 1000 units a day for a few days and it will go away. It is an enzime with no side effects known.

Cold sores come up in a single or cluster of things that look like water blisters. They sting, burn & itch & you want to bite & scratch it with your bottom teeth. Of course if you do, it hurts so bad, you almost scream.

Try putting white vinegar on it & rub in as hard as the pain allows & let it dry on it. You can do this many times a day, but vinegar will disinfect it & help to dry it out.

Just take a small drop on your finger & put it on & rub in so it will absorb it. Get the surrounding area, too. Go to a health food store & get some betaine hydrochloride. It's for your stomach. Take it with anything you eat. Start out with 2 each time & if it helps at all, you can increase it.

Put alcohol on it many times a day. It will dry it out.