Jade (Shepherd Mix)

Jade is 5 years old. I'm not sure what breed she is, I just asked what others thought. I know she has shepherd in her. When she was too young (5 weeks) and a long time ago, my mother's co-worker gave her away.

She loves to bark and loves to jump on you and stick her muzzle under your arm. She was the runt.

By Myra

Jade looks like he may have some Mini Pin in him from the picture you posted. The way he is standing in the picture and the position of his head and how he's focusing on something. It's just a thought.

I have a German Shepherd / Mini Pin mix and my little Rosie is very alert and I've seen her stand just like Jake many, many times. The German Shepherd part of her is a great watch dog and so is the Mini Pin part too. Rosie at times also believes she is a lap dog at 50 pounds.

Not so long ago I was picking up some dog food from PetSmart and I met a lady with 2 Mini Pins and I was totally amazed at how much they reminded me of Rosie. More so their energy level and how alert they were to everything going around them. All in all, it really doesn't matter what breed Jake is, what does matter is your love for each other!

I see lots of shepard and either chow or pit bull. Beautiful dog.

Photos Pets DogsAugust 25, 2010
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
German Shepherd Mix
German Shepherd Mix Breed Information and Photos
Flowering Jade (Crassula)
Growing Jade (Crassula)