Walgreen's EasySaver Booklet

I like saving money when buying beauty items, cleaning items, etc. and I love Walgreens Easysaver books. They come out every month and have coupons as well as refunds many for FREE items. All you do is buy the items from Walgreens and submit your sales slip each month (their book tells exactly how) and in a few weeks you receive cash or a gift card good for your next purchase at Walgreens. I always choose the giftcard because they give you an extra 10% plus then the next month I can use it for my new Easysaver purchases. I also use manufacturer's coupons when making my purchases which gives me even more savings. It's Win Win.

By Marilyn from Oklahoma City

This is one of the very few rebates where they don't usually require cutting off the product's upc codes to mail in with the rebate. This allows you to be able to give the items as gifts without everyone knowing you got a rebate back for purchasing the item. Excellent items to be used in gift baskets for all occasions as well as donating for charity organizations for raffling off!

So jealous... Here in the UK we don't have any thing like that. Just coupons to cut from magazines. We don't have walmart either, but we do have it's baby brother shop, Asda! Tesco do a scheme where each time you use a loyalty card you your points and every 3 months they then send a page of vouchers, so I expect that would be similar, but your scheme sounds better that ours!

I love the Walgreens EasySaver Booklet. I match my coupons, plus what is on sale and make out like a bandit. I have not used the rebate program, but I did in the past and it is great.

October 21, 2008 Flag

Walgreens has an EasySaver booklet every month. There are usually several items that you can get free with rebate. I use it every month and get items I can use for gifts - shampoo, body wash, lotion, etc. If you ask for a gift card instead of a check for your refund, they add an extra 10% to your rebate.

By Marylin from Florida

Walgreen's EasySaver Booklet

Rite Aid has a rebate program too.. many items are for free... (02/27/2006)

By Carol

Walgreen's EasySaver Booklet

Oh, yes- I completely agree with this one! I have been using it for years and I have never NOT received my rebate in the mail (tho there's been times when it's been slow to arrive). The new option of getting 10% extra by taking a gift card instead of a check is a good option if you frequent Walgreens enuf.
Have fun! (02/27/2006)

By lagringa

Budget & Finance ShoppingOctober 21, 2008
Handyman Finding Appliance Manuals Online
Finding Appliance Manuals Online