Finding On-line Grocery Coupons

I live in Canada, but I do my grocery shopping in the states. Can anyone tell me how to find coupons that I would be able to print off to use over there. Thank you.

By Becky C

I look at the General Mills web site, Pillsbury, and various other production companies. There isn't always coupons but a lot of the time there is.

Put "Coupons" in the search box on your computer. Many sites will pop up. Pick the one you want, print the coupons and use them. In the Southeast, our stores don't take the coupons for free items from the internet, but take all the others.

Finding Free Coupons
Computers Internet Tips SearchingMay 18, 2011
computer printer
Finding Printable Coupons
Clipping Coupons for Troops
Coupons for Troops
Online Coupon Computer
Using Online Coupons
Trouble Printing Coupons