Body Odor Remedies

Okay I am a heavy man. I don't know why, but the last 5 years I've been smelling like poop. I shower 3 times a day, wipe my self with wipes after I poop and still smell foul. Please help me out. I'm having problems with my social life. I don't go anywhere because of my smell. Any ideas?

By big smelly

I've been studying nutrition for a great many years and body odor is usually caused by what we eat.

Stay away from all pork products. Start taking 1000 mg. of fish oil twice a day, and drink a glass of grape juice every day which is good for the heart and keeps your arteries clean.

April 24, 2011 Flag

How do you get rid of body odors? I have tried different deodorants, but nothing really works. Thanks.

By Marialyn from Philippines

Answers:

Body Odor Remedies

Excessive body odor is a sign that your diet isn't working properly. Cut out coffee, dairy, and sugar for a couple of weeks and eat more steamed vegetables and see how you go. You need to spring clean the inside of your body before the outside can be fixed. Everything you eat comes out in your skin eventually. The more goodness you put inside, the better the outside will be. (07/21/2010)

By Spanish Girl

Body Odor Remedies

Tree oil can be dangerous, beware! (07/21/2010)

By zimexlady

Body Odor Remedies

Pat on Milk of Magnesia under your arm pits, works better and longer than Mitchum's and is much, much cheaper. Hold your arms out until it dries. Save your $ for a better cause! (07/21/2010)

By zimexlady

Body Odor Remedies

Wash your underarms with liquid antiseptic soap. You only need a very small amount. I had a huge problem until I discovered this!

shoe (07/21/2010)

By sarsi

Body Odor Remedies

Try anti-bacterial soap first (Zest, Dial, etc.). Then use -antiperspirant. You can add powder on top too. (07/22/2010)

By mulberry204

Body Odor Remedies

The "crystal stones" used as deodorant are just rock salt. Salt is a preservative, it kills bacteria. Sometimes the simplest solutions are the best: vinegar, salt, alcohol, washing frequently. Don't try to cover up a smell with another smell, it just doesn't cut it. (07/22/2010)

By kemperjl

Body Odor Remedies

I make a solution of water and grapefruit seed extract (10 drops/cup of water). I put it in a spray bottle. After I shower, I spray the "corners" and wait a minute before drying. My friend's husband works road construction: she mandates he do this. (07/24/2010)

By Barbls2

Body Odor Remedies

I have had this problem for over a year. I read all the suggestions on the internet, spoke to my OB/GYN and the problem still kept coming back. I recently went for annual physical with my primary Dr. I told him about problem and he said it was probably a yeast infection. He gave me a prescription and it worked! I have been carrying alcohol swabs, clinical strength deodorant, scrubbing my arm pits with exfoliator, etc. The problem went away in just a few days and now I'm three weeks out, using normal deodorant and no stink! I have not seen any references anywhere about this problem being linked to yeast infection so I felt obligated to post somewhere. (08/19/2010)

By no name given

July 18, 2010 Flag

Hi everyone, I really wanted to take the time and thank everyone for the tips. I've been suffering with BO for over 14 years. For the past 3 days I've been odor free. This is what I've been doing, hopefully it will work on some of you. I shower in the morning and lightly scrub my armpits with baking soda paste, then towel dry and lightly rub 50% alcohol with cotton, dry and put on Old Spice High Endurance deodorant. At night I lightly rub with hydrogen peroxide, dry, and put on same deodorant.

Good luck!

By rico36 from Chino, CA

Answers:

Body Odor Remedies

To combat body odor, take chlorophyll tablets daily. They are very inexpensive. Especially good for people whose skin expels the odor of onions and garlic. You must work internally to prevent the odor outcome (06/19/2010)

By Zippypotter

Body Odor Remedies

Excess body odor is often from a candida over-growth. If you deal with it inside, the odor will be a thing of the past. If it is candida, then you have more problems than just body odor. Candida is the cause of many health issues, many. It's the reason staff infections are so hard to treat, it has been found in the very center of cancer tumors and many other health problems. Do a search on Google and look at all the symptoms, see if any of them fit you. (06/19/2010)

By c t

Body Odor Remedies

Did you all know that tea tree oil is an antifungal? If it works for you, then candida is the problem, but it all comes from the inside. Doing stuff to kill odor on the outside, does nothing to kill it inside and you still have the problems caused by this horrible thing. (06/19/2010)

By c t

June 18, 2010 Flag

Sweating and odor, I will admit to it. I have tried a few things out there with no success till now. I thought I let you know what is working for me that I just discovered.

September 4, 2009 Flag

I have B.O. problems and wet circles under my armpits. Deodorant doesn't work for me.

Sweaty Body Odor
Remedies for Body Odor
Health & Beauty Home RemediesApril 24, 2011
Man in Green Shirt Smelling His Underarm
Preventing Underarm Odor
Leather Chair
Removing Body Odor from Leather
Upholstered couch.
Removing Body Odor From Furniture
Armpit Odor
Remedies for Armpit Odor
🎉
🎄