Share & Vote

Using Manwich in a Recipe

I am looking for ways for using Manwich in a recipe besides the recipe on the can. Any suggestions?

By R.Z.

Here are the recent answer to this question.

By Tonya [4]11/16/2011

I love manwich. Use it in your meatloaf instead of catsup.

By Tonya [4]11/16/2011

Omanana - This sounds good, but don't you put any kind of meat in it? Looks like you would want hamburger or shredded chicken in it. Just asking.

By Sheila [3]11/15/2011

I don't have any recipes, but I also use To the one that ask why use it... because the person wants to is reason enough.

By Mary Lou [14]11/15/2011

I have actually used it to spice up spaghetti sauce. I tried half and half and liked it. Also used it to make a quick soup mixing it with beef broth, frozen veg and some browned ground beef. Made a nice spicy difference to a quick soup.

By Debbie Dzurilla [28]11/15/2011

For the person who questioned why using Manwich, why is there something wrong with Manwich? Seems healthy enough to me. Maybe read the ingredients.

I'll bet if you went to the website you could find some recipes.

By Abigail A. [10]11/14/2011

Have you checked They have a lot of recipes. Type in Manwich as a keyword and see what you get.

By ComputerScott [1]11/14/2011

Why would you want to use manwich? Use something healthier!

By jean leiner [15]11/14/2011

Not low cal, but good. Corn Chip Bake
2-3 cups crushed corn chips (any flavor)
1 can Manwich
1/2 cup shredded cheddar or Mexican mix cheese
1/4 cup water
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Spray 8"'x8: square pan or 8" pie tin with cooking spray (or gease with butter)
Mix Manwich, water and cheese in a bowl. (Can mix in 1 can of drained chili/kidney beans and/or corn if wanted)

Crush the chips and then put in the prepared pan. Pour the Manwich mixture over the chips, stirring to be sure all chips are sauced.
Top with more grated cheese if wanted. Bake 20-25 minutes until browned and crisp on top.

Serve with a salad for a quick supper. My children and grandchildren love this. If you use low fat chips and cheese, it is actually not too bad for you. I save the stale left over chips that always seem to be left in the bottom of the bag for this dish.