Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean Cotton Fabric

Besides Ebay sellers, does anyone know what fabric stores are selling the new Disney cotton fabric of Pirates of the Caribbean? Our local Walmart does not sell it, nor does Joann Fabrics. I see that some Ebay sellers offer some but it's priced so high and then there's high shipping added.

Julie

Unfortunately, I believe the fabric was from last year, and that is why you're not finding it. If you really want it, ebay may be your best resort. I looked at a lot of different places online, and didn't find any, except on ebay.

I'm sure you've already thought of this, but if you need a WHOLE LOT of this fabric, & you knew what company makes it, you could by a full bolt wholesale from the company. (I know someone who sews for a living that does this) And if you don't have a business wholesale number, maybe you have a friend who does? If you don't want or need a whole bolt, maybe you could post an add for someone to go in on half the bold with you. You could possibly post an ad on your local 'Craig's List'...

I'll keep my eyes out for your fabric...

Here is a site I found:

http://www.gotfabric.com/SearchEngi ... /disney-pirates-of-the-caribbean.htm

Hancock Fabric carries the fleece fabric if that would work for you :0)

Maggie O in Bloomington, MN

You might try Hancock.com. They have a lot of fabric and it is often on sale. Hope that you find it.

Check out quilting websites as there are dozens and dozens of different fabric stores on line to buy fabric in your jammies! Good luck in your search.

I've found some interesting fabrics at www.jandofabrics.com. They might have some there or you can google fabric sites. Good luck!

You might try www.fabricdepot.com I saw it or something like it a few days ago! Try the quilting childrens link. Hope you find it!

Crafts FabricMarch 3, 2008
An aerial photo of Disneyland.
Saving Money on a Disney Vacation
Disneyworld Highway Sign
Saving Money at Disney World
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Jack Sparrow Costume
Caribbean hotel
Caribbean Vacation Tips
🎄