Molly (Calico)

This is Molly. She is a healthy 7 year old, and was about 2 weeks in this photo. She's a medium-long haired calico. Molly was found by my neighbor when she was 2 days old. Her eyes didn't open for a week. We fed her with a bottle which you see, she took to easily. I fell in love at first sight and she is still my sweetheart.

She likes to chase a whirligig or a toy on a stick. We fed her 'on demand' and kept her warm. My neighbor has other cats and they groomed Molly and taught her to groom herself. I visited every day and she came home with me at about 2 months, after my other cat died naturally. Nimmie was dying when Molly came, and we didn't want to stress him by bringing her in.

By Jeneene from Cincinnati, OH

What a sweetheart- and such a wonderful story! Mollie is so lucky to have been rescued when she was so vulnerable. Bless you and your neighbor for what you did. Thanks for sharing- this just made my day! :-)

She's adorable. I would love to see a picture of her now. I, too ,have a calico and her name is Sammie. You may have seen her on here. She is a total delight as I'm sure Molly is too! Hope you will post another picture of her.

You made me smile! Kittens are so darned cute. It's always great to hear about someone saving a tiny little animal like that. Good job!

Calico Cat
Calico Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesFebruary 19, 2010
Guide
mixed beans
Calico Beans Recipes
🎄