What Breed is My Dog?

What breed is my dog? We've been told Boxer.

By ACarlisle from Australia

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Whoa, if you ignore the missing white belly and socks your dog is a dead ringer for my buddy Gus! Gus is half pit bull and half belly rubs (at least that what it seems like some days)! I do not know what makes up the other half of Gus, but I have seen Boxer/Lab mixes that look almost identical to our dogs as well. We suspect Gus may also have a little Ridgeback in him.

i think theammons is right on the money.

Pets Dogs AdviceMarch 26, 2010
Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Cairn Terrier
Cairn Terrier Breed Information and Photos
mixed breed dog
What Breed is My Dog?
Cat
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 2:02:43 PM on 10.0.2.167 in 5 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.