Shopping for Inexpensive Engraved Pet ID Tags

Does anyone have a source for free/cheap engraved pet ID tags?

By Linda from Vista, CA

I used this company because we moved and I have 6 dogs. If you buy one you get a duplicate free. I just my my name instead of the dog's and bought 3 and got 3 free.

I used ebay. The seller's name was tajave. I was very pleased with the job they did and tajave currently has the tags on ebay for $1.50 each with free shipping.

I can't remember the name of the site now but I found the link for the one I bought via my veterinarian's office so I suggest you ask your vet first because they most likely will not steer you wrong for a safe place to purchase a tag from a place that is tried and true.

Consumer Advice Product FinderDecember 24, 2010
tagless t-shirt
Removing Printed Clothing Labels
Reindeer and Snowman Gift Tags
Making Reindeer and Snowman Gift Tags
Making Reusable Gift Tags
Making Reusable Gift Tags
Homemade Luggage Tag With Pins
Homemade Luggage Tags