Affordable Wedding Reception Venues in the Catskills or Oneida/Syracuse, NY

I'm from the Catskills and my fiancee is from up by the Canadian border. I would like to hold the reception somewhere either in the Catskills or near Oneida/Syracuse.

Does anyone have any affordable ideas for reception areas? Outside is great, inside too. I've just been browsing around and it's at least $40/person for a basic meal and that's not even counting open bar. Wow! Any suggestions would be great. Thank you so much for your time.

By Carissa from Catskills, NY

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Carissa,

You should check into Dibbles Inn in Vernon,NY. They are located on Rt 5. I got married there & also had my reception there. The garden out back is perfect for pictures & a ceremony. I was married in Oct.2008 and the price per plate then was $20 & that DID include the gratuity. That did not include bar tab & Im not exactly sure what that total was. I hope this helps you out.

Good Luck! Jaguar2010

Weddings ReceptionMarch 3, 2010
A platter of fruit and cheese.
Inexpensive Wedding Appetizers
Keeping Drinks Cold at a Wedding, Punch in a punch bowl.
Wedding Punch Recipes
Candle centerpiece at a wedding.
Wedding Candle Centerpiece Ideas
Coffee and dessert reception.
Coffee and Dessert Wedding Reception Ideas
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 2:03:36 PM on 10.0.2.188 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.