Getting Rid of Tree Stump

I have a tree/weed that I need to kill. I cut it in half. It's still about 9 ft. tall and 6 ft. in diameter. I think it's a brush wattle. How do I get it gone?

By Kisha K

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Are you sure it is 6 feet in Diameter? If so how did you cut in half. If you cut the the tree closer to the ground you can hire a stump grinder. They have a saw that will cut the stump to below the surface of the ground. You should be able to find them in the yellow pages.

How Can I Remove a Tree Stump?
Home and Garden Gardening AdviceJuly 25, 2011
Brazilian Pepper Tree
Getting Rid of a Brazilian Pepper Tree
Photo of a tree stump.
Getting Rid of a Tree Stump
Paper Mulberry Tree
Getting Rid of a Paper Mulberry Tree
Cardboard Christmas tree photo from an earlier Thriftyfun project.
Making a Cardboard Christmas Tree
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 2:04:09 PM on 10.0.2.188 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.