Peewee (Chihuahua)

Peewee is a 2 year old Chihuahua. I received him as a gift from my daughter to help with depression after the lose of a friend. He loves to eat. He has to have his teddy bear to sleep with.

By Antionette from WV

He's Beautiful!

Reminds me of my Blueberry,

Got her when I was a child,

Took her everywhere with me

She stayed in my purse with her head peeped out or when it was cold she wanted up my shirt and popped her head out the top (2 heads I had :)

Was Fiercely protective , She lived 27 yrs,

ate only what I ate, from my plate, I left her something of everything. Never had Store bought dogfood in her life. I had to have her put down

due to extreme pain in her hind end.

Was the hardest day of my life,

my mother use to raise and show chihuahua's,

Remember many going well into their 20's

Old Checo 22 yrs old, no teeth yet still as firery as ever, First time my mum ever let one of that age go to a free home, they swore to treat him right, remember my mum going over and over with them, especially about him having no teeth and it being a Must to feed him soft food.

Never forget the day they came back complaining that the dog died, Was less then 2 weeks later,

They had been givin him only hard dogfood,

My mum got so mad, Those people left in a huff.

My mum swore that was her first old dog she'd ever give away, Never again.

Old checo had been her first Chihuahua and it hurt that they ignored her instructions so blatantly and then came back to complain that he died,

They actually thought Mum would give them a puppy,

I think they got the message loud and clear by the time my mum was through with them,

She was very P.O'ed

I know that Peewee was a big help in getting rid of your depression. She is a precious little girl. Thanks for sharing with us and God bless you.

What a pretty baby, who looks as if they could see right into our souls and know what to do for us when we are feeling down. I imagine that pretty baby is a whole lot of company for you, thanks for sharing.

Chihuahua Breed Information and Photos
Photos Pets DogsFebruary 15, 2008
Chihuahua Mix Photos
Chihuahua Clothing Patterns