Mother's Day Gift Ideas for Assisted Living Residents

I am looking for something easy, simple, and inexpensive for my Mother's Day gifts for an Assisted Living facility. I did corsages last year and do not want to do them again. There are 16 females. I had bought some white roses with rosebuds for them, but need a great idea to go with it. I will be hand making the cards.

Thanks for your help.

By gem from VA

As you may know what every you leave at a place like that. It will not stay where you want it to. Somebody will take it, good luck.

Make them each a little Box of Love (google it for directions). It has an awesome saying to go with the box. If these ladies are demented (or even if not), they may each feel special with a glittery crown or tiara that you have bought or made.

Wrapped Mother's Day gift.
Mother's Day Gift Ideas
Holidays and Parties Mothers Day CraftsApril 22, 2010
Mother's Day Party Ideas
Mother's Day Party Ideas
Gift basket with green ribbon.
Making a Mother's Day Gift Basket
Recipes and Food Ideas for Mother's Day
Recipes and Food Ideas for Mother's Day
woman handing an older man a gift
Inexpensive Christmas Gifts for Assisted Living Residents
🎄