Cleaning a Brass Chandelier

I am looking for a fast and easy way to clean a brass chandelier.

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Go to any nice store that sells lighting. This is where contractors go to get all the lighting for new homes but these stores are open to the public as well. Ask them if they have a spray that they sell for cleaning chandeliers. I had one and used the spray and it was easy and cleaned it beautifully. Just put newspaper down to catch the drippings. It has been so long ago I can't remember anything about what kind of spray it was but I'll bet these stores will have someone who will help you.

Hi! I had a chandelier at one time and I cleaned it with a spray that was specifically for chandeliers. Try going to a store that sells light fixtures (contractors go to these stores to purchase lighting for homes they are building) but these stores are open to the public as well. There should be someone who can help you. I can't remember the name of the spray because it has been so long ago but it was easy and did a beautiful job. Just spray (put newspaper down to catch the drippings) and that's all there is to it. Lowes or Home Depot may have sprays like this too since they sell lighting as well. Good Luck.

brass candle sticks
Cleaning Brass
Home and Garden Cleaning MetalMay 7, 2007
Antique Brass Sink
Cleaning a Brushed Antique Brass Sink
Brass Buddha figurine on floral fabric.
Homemade Brass Cleaner Recipes
painted brass
Painting Brass
Cleaning Candle Wax from Brass, Brass candleholder with candle wax on it.
Cleaning Candle Wax from Brass
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 2:07:41 PM on 10.0.0.234 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.