Cleveland Zoo (Ohio)

Our son and his wife love to visit the larger zoos around the US. Their favorites are the ones which have made provisions for the animals to live in the closest environment possible to their own natural habitats. Last year they were in Cleveland, Ohio and took these wonderful photos of a Siberian Tiger and a very regal Hamadrya Baboon.

The beautiful Tiger had a waterfall in his habitat which he took advantage of several times to drink from and play in which delighted all the visitors. That big cat loved water as much as our own Sir Catty Kit does.

They sent them to me to share with friends and family, so I'm sharing them with you folks here on Thrifty Fun. I hope you enjoy them with us.

By Pookarina

Tiger at the Cleveland Zoo.

The Cleveland Zoo is one of the best. We love to go there and spend an entire day, and still feel that we've not seen enough. These are awesome photos.

Thank you for sharing.

Fantastic Pictures Pookarina.

We like the zoos that have natural habitats too and love to see the animals in comfortable places. One day, our zoos are going to be the only way we'll ever get to see these gorgeous wildlife creatures.

Thank your son, and thank you for sharing with us.

Thanks for your vivid description of that majestic tiger. I saw him through your eyes. Thumbs up!

These photos are so clear and focused. They make these animals look like they were standing right before me. Really nice Pookarina. Thank you for thinking of us here on TF.

Gorgeous! I enjoyed these pics very much.

Bear at Cleveland Metroparks Zoo
Visiting Cleveland Metroparks Zoo
Photos SceneryJune 9, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Portland, Oregon Frugal Travel Guide
Girl in a red coat giving to the Salvation Army.
Ohio Christmas Charities
Glass Mansion Columbus, Ohio
Columbus, Ohio - Frugal Travel Guide
Cleveland Sign
Cleveland Travel Tips