Keep a Puzzle Book in the Glove Compartment

Keep a crossword puzzle (or another fun book) in the glove box of your car! My husband and I go for little drives in the car and sometimes he'll stop someplace to pay a bill or whatever. We don't always want to lug the baby carrier in and out so I stay in the car with the baby, and I'll pull out the puzzle book and keep myself occupied for the few minutes he is gone!

Source: I was sick of waiting for him in the car and just decided on this, it works!

By Wdyjsu from Eagle Mountain, UT

I keep one of these in my car too and I always take them into the Dr.'s office with me---there is always a wait there!

Glove Compartment
Organizing Your Car's Glove Compartment
Better LivingApril 3, 2009
Self-Publishing a Book
Self-Publishing a Book
Stack of paperback books.
Repairing a Paperback Book
jigsaw puzzle
Making a Puzzle Storage Board
Making a Puzzle Board
Making a Puzzle Board
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 18, 2016 at 2:31:48 AM on in 838 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.