A Garbage Bag Dispenser

I hate the way that rolls of trash bags get unrolled, so I found a great solution. I took a container that was approximately the same size, with a lid. I cut a small square hole in the top of the container with my jig saw, making a slot for the trash bags to "pop up" like they do on the baby wipe box. Works great and makes the cabinet look ever so much neater.

By one.of.a.kind from Al

Great idea, as long as you smooth any sharp edges so you don't shred your garbage bags!

Oh yes! No more rolls falling on the floor and rolling across the room! I am going to do this and not have the rolling garbage bags problem anymore!

Thanks for this idea!

I sanded the edges with my dremel tool.

I use the upright Kleenex boxes to hold cotton balls, plastic grocery bags, q-tips.

Very cool idea! I've been having the "rollaway bags" problem too & I am going to look for a container I can adapt for this! Thanks for this idea!

This is a great tip, as are the refinement tips of smoothing the edges of the cuts to preclude shredding the bags when pulling out a fresh bag. This would be a great idea for use recycling plastic bags from the grocery, too, for those who don't like the cloth bag hanging around-especially in the bathroom, the dispenser made using this tip could be neatly tucked away in the linen cupboard or under the sink.

Great idea, thanks for sharing & including a pic, it helps a lot.

God Bless.

Trish in CT

A woman organizing her garbage.
Organizing Your Garbage
Organizing Garbage and RecyclingJuly 7, 2010
Repairing a Garbage Disposal (Disposer), Man's hands holding a power screwdriver to a garbage disposal.
Repairing a Garbage Disposal (Disposer)
Keeping Animals Out of Your Garbage, Raccoon Scavenging Garbage
Keeping Animals Out of Your Garbage
Jeans purse. Making a bootie bag from jeans.
Making a Bootie Bag from Jeans
Cleaning a Fabric Softener Dispenser
Cleaning a Fabric Softener Dispenser
🎉
🎄